Recipe by Chef Mike Shethar of Nash's Organic Farms Ingredients
- 1 package of Nash's Triticale, fully cooked
- 1/2 head green Savoy cabbage, shaved
- 1/2 head red Savoy cabbage, shaved
- 4 medium rutabagas, julienned or diced
- 6 small Jerusalem artichokes, halved and sliced
- 4 medium purple turnips, sliced
- 4 ounces of carrot juice
- 1 ounce of rice wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Soak triticale overnight, then cook like you would rice.
- Mix carrot juice and rice wine vinegar together, then add vegetables and triticale.
- Chill and serve.